DND Duo Matching Color - Retro Earth-Scape Collection - Patchwork Paisley #974
Patchwork Paisley #974
Patchwork Paisley #974 (pastel lavender) – Elevate your boho-chic ensemble. Pull it all together with a cool, light lavender manicure that’s just as captivating.
Following a professional 3-step gel system: DND Gel Polishes need to be cured under an LED lamp, used with the DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel. Matching nail lacquers need to air dry.
1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp
2. Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
3. Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
4. Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp
5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.